OCODE complies with the conditions of Law No. 78-17 - "DATA PROTECTION ACT" of January 6, 1978, as amended on August 6, 2004, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
OCODE also meets the obligations of the new European General Data Protection Regulation, which has been in effect since May 25, 2018, including:
- OCODE does not trade in your data, metadata, or activity traces, nor does it use them to train machine learning or artificial intelligence systems.
- In the vast majority of cases, OCODE's web services do not see your data, do not see your metadata, and cannot trace your activity.
- OCODE only collects the minimum amount of data required for your use of the software and services: name, first name, and email, and offers anonymous or pseudonym services where possible through freely chosen and user-controlled digital identities.
- OCODE encrypts all direct user-to-user exchanges end-to-end with secrets under their sole control, and encrypts all software connections to each other and to web services using encrypted TLS/SSL connections.
- OCODE keeps no trace of your activity other than what is strictly necessary for the site's operation, and destroys any notification or encrypted data, unless legally required, within a maximum of three months.
For any further information, you can write to bonjour (AT) o-code (DOT) co
© OCODE 2022 – Tous droits réservés
OCODE, Société par actions simplifiée, immatriculée au Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de La Roche-Sur-Yon sous le numéro 822 879 128, dont le siège social est situé 322 B route du Puy Charpentreau, 85000 LA ROCHE-SUR-YON